Product Care | Bespoke Jewellery | København
Jewellery from Anja Eriksen is primarily made of 18 karat gold and oxidized sterling silver, but can also be ordered in 14 karat. All diamonds used are conflict-free. The pearls are sustainable with a slight difference in colour and shape. Most of the silver jewellery is oxidized, which makes the surface dark. This is not a permanent condition and the dark colour will be worn away by daily use. To get the greatest joy of the jewellery, here are a few guidelines:
- Be careful about wearing jewellery when you are a physically active.
- When not using your jewellery, store it in the box.
- Do not spray perfume directly on the jewellery, and avoid contact with cream, hairspray, makeup, etc.
- If you want to clean the jewellery, use a soft toothbrush and mild soap. Avoid chemicals.
- Avoid direct impact on the gemstones.
- Be aware that long chains tend to be fragile, as they easily get stuck and may break.
- Do not use jewellery cleaning chemicals on Anja Eriksen Jewellery.